In electroplating, many different chemicals are used. Therefore, chemical fluid handling is a very important part of any electroplating process. FWT has been supplying extremely reliable, low-maintenance components and systems to customers in this branch for years.
- Handling all corrosive acids — Sulfuric, HCL, Nitric, Hydrofluoric, etc. — for metal preparation (anodizing, parkerizing, descaling)
- Metering Silver Nitrate and other plating solutions to mirror and other plating processes.
- pH control of plating baths
- Care of treatment baths and Rinsing baths
- Process water and Effluent treatment.
- Free chlorine;
- Conductivity EC (µS);
- Redox (Orp).