Beverage, wineries, breweries
The beverage industry is traditionally an area with particular high demands on hygiene and its related technologies. Impeccable hygiene is needed to maintain the high quality standards and shelf life of the end product, whether it is beer, lemonade, mineral / drinking water, fruit juice or wine and sparkling wine.
Alcoholic Beverage Industry / Breweries
- Feed of chill-proofing compounds
- Handling filter aids (diatomaceous earth) for filtration
- Metering acid during mashing for pH control brewing water
- Metering chill proof agents to beer
- Metering aging chemicals
- Froth dispersal at bottle filling machine
- General process water conditioning.
- Addition of slurries and filter aids in clarification-filtration of finished product
- Metering H2SO4 to work prior to fermentation
- Process water and boiler water clarification
Soft Drink Industry
- General water conditioning
- Metering additives to syrups
Dosing modes and models
- VPER — Small flow rates;
- VPER — High flow rates.
Motor driven metering pumps
- DS — DM series — Mechanical diaphragm type metering pumps.